We are sincerely grateful for your interest in our events! By confirming the registration, participants agree to the following conditions:
- UPGAME Sp.Zo.o. is the official co-organizer of events abroad in Ukraine.
- Participants of events outside Ukraine draw up their own documents for crossing the border. The organizer can provide advice on crossing the border in an individual format.
- Registered participants pay a participation fee, according to the conditions on the event page.
- Only registered delegates who have paid a fee can participate.
- Please notify the organizers in advance in case of cancellation by e-mail [email protected] or by phone +38044 577 51 90. In case of cancellation without notice, the registration fee is not refundable.
- In case of cancellation of the paid participation, the delegates have the right to a refund. If registration is canceled no later than 10 days before the event, 100% payment is refundable; 10-2 days before the event – 60%, less than 2 days – 10%.
- In case of non-notification of cancellation of unpaid registration without notification of the organizers and later than 5 days before the event, 40% of the registration fee specified in the conditions of participation will be charged.
- The registered delegate can be changed at any time.
- In the event of an emergency that will result in the cancellation of the Conference, the Conference Provider reserves the right to postpone the Conference to an alternate date, which should be postponed after the emergency is resolved. Paid participation fees are automatically transferred to the rescheduled conference. Participants have the right to demand a refund.
- Different delegates are allowed to participate on different event days, provided that only delegates with paid access are in the conference area.
- The registration fee includes the following:
- Free participation in all events within the events, including the session part, coffee breaks, and lunches;
- participant’s package with conference materials;
- copies of slides of speakers (sent in electronic format after the conference);
- One invitation to the evening reception for the participants
See you at the events of the Consulting Group “A-95”!